Alva’s godmother Iiris makes the best banana bread in the world, and she allowed me to share the recipe. It’s without sugar, non-dairy and without white flour. A healthy treat for our lazy saturday afternoon.
3 ripe bananas
375ml. spelt flour
1ts baking soda
1/4 ts salt
100ml. coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mash the bananas with a fork. Put in a large bowl. Add the flour, the baking soda, the salt and mix everything together.
2. mix the eggs with a fork and add to the ingredients in the bowl. Mix.
3. Add the coconut oil. Mix.
4. Put the dates in the food processor with a little bit of water and mash them. Then, add them to the rest and mix well.
5. Pour the batter in a cake pan and bake for 30-40 min.